-Academia Oamenilor de Ştiinţă din România, filiala Timişoara
-Academia de Ştiinţe Tehnice din România, filiala Timişoara
-Academia de Ştiinţe Medicale din România, filiala Timişoara
-Academia de Ştiinţe Agricole şi Silvice din România, filiala Timişoara
-Universitatea "Politehnica" din Timişoara
-Universitatea de Vest din Timişoara
-Universitatea de Medicină şi Farmacie (Victor Babeş" din Timişoara
-Universitatea de Ştiinţe Agricole şi Medicină Veterinară a Banatului "Regele Mihai I al României" din Timişoara
-Universitatea "Tibiscus" din Timişoara
-Asociaţia "Orizonturi Universitare" din Timişoara
-Asociaţia Culturală "Constantin Brâncuşi" Timişoara
organizează în perioada mai-iunie 2015 a XIV-a ediţie a ZILELEOR ACADEMICE TIMIŞENE.
În cadrul Universităţii "Tibiscus" din Timişoara vor avea loc următoarele activităţi:
-Conferinţa Internaţională "SOCIETATEA CUNOAŞTERII ÎN SPAŢIUL EUROPEI UNITE" - la Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice, vineri 29 mai 2015 ora 10.
-Simpozionul "EVOLUŢIA GÂNDIRII JURIDICE ROMÂNEŞTI. BAZĂ A CONSOLIDĂRII STATULUI DE DREPT ŞI A DEMOCRAŢIEI" - la Facultatea de Drept şi Administraţie Publică, vineri 29 mai 015 ora 14.
-Simpozionul "APHS2015 - ACTUALITĂŢI ŞI PERSPECTIVE ÎN HARD ŞI SOFT" - la Facultatea de Calculatoare şi Informatică Aplicată, vineri 29 mai 2015 ora 17.
-Simpozionul Bibliografic Studenţesc - la Facultatea de Psihologie, marţi 19 mai 2015 ora 16.
CERCETĂRI ŞI APLICAŢII ALE STUDENŢILOR UNIVERSITĂŢII "TIBISCUS" DIN TIMIŞOARA
Denumire: Simpozionul Ştiinţific CERCETĂRI ŞI APLICAŢII ALE STUDENŢILOR UNIVERSITĂŢII "TIBISCUS" DIN TIMIŞOARA
Ora 12:00 – 14:00 Prezentarea cercetărilor
Ora 14:30 – 15:30 Premierea câştigătorilor şi acordarea diplomelor de participare
Locul manifestării: Universitatea “Tibiscus” din Timişoara, Facultatea de Psihologie, etaj I, sala C1
Oraganizator: Facultatea de Psihologie
Prof.univ.dr. Adrian MARIAN- Asociaţia “Universitatea Tibiscus”
Conf.univ.dr. Dan LACRĂMĂ - Facultatea de Calculatoare şi Informatică Aplicată (FCIA)
Prof.univ.dr. Ciprian VĂLCAN - Facultatea de Drept şi Administraţie Publică (FDAP)
Conf.univ.dr. Partenie ANUCUŢA - Facultatea de Psihologie (FP)
Conf.univ.dr. Marina SÂRBOVAN - Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice (FSE)
1. Cristina COSTEA (studentă anul II FCIA), Graţiana CODEA (studentă anul II FCIA), Alexandra FORTIŞ (FCIA), Florentina PINTEA (FCIA): Anul internaţional al luminii – integrare pe SmartBoard
2. Eugen MOROŞAN (student anul II FDAP): Conflictul din sud-estul Ucrainei din perspectiva dreptului internaţional
3. Diana DAMINESCU (studentă anul III FP): Variaţii ale agresivităţii la femei (comparativ mame vs. Non mame)
4. Andrei MOŢ (student anul II FCIA), Sebastian PEIA (student anul II FCIA): Sistem expert de prelucrare a testelor Baum
5. Andrei MATEI (student anul II FDAP): Executarea silită în materia contractelor de leasing
6. Gheoghe TUDOR (student anul III FP): Variaţii ale stresului ocupaţional în instituţii militarizate
7. Ovidiu KISS (student master an II FCIA), Tiberiu KARNYANSZKY (FCIA): Clasic şi modern în proiectarea magazinelor virtuale
8. Marcela PUREC (studentă anul III FDAP): Cariera mea - o provocare
9. Jana (LAVRITS) BORCHESCU (studentă anul III FP): Stimă de sine şi conflict interpersonal la angajaţi din administraţia publică timişoreană
10. Adasena TURNEA (student master anul I FSE): Comerţul modern în România / The Modern Commerce in Romania
Conferinţa naţională cu participare internaţională a Universităţii Alma Mater din Sibiu
Stimati Colegi si Membri ai Comunitatii Academice,
Anunţăm prelungirea perioadei de înscriere la Conferinţa naţională cu participare internaţională a Universităţii Alma Mater din Sibiu, ediţia a IX-a, cu tema
Provocări societale pentru excelenta în cercetare si inovare, 28–30 mai 2015, cu trimiterea formularului de inregistrare, a lucrării/ lucrărilor complete şi
dovada achitării taxei de participare până în 05 aprilie 2015.
Vom fi onorati de prezenta dumneavoastra la această manifestare, dorind să mulțumim totodată autorilor care au efectuat înregistrarea până la această dată.
Mai multe informaţii găsiţi pe site-ul conferintei: www.cuams.ro
Cu aleasă stimă si consideratie,
Comitetul de Organizare UAMS
Universitatea Alma Mater, Sibiu
57, Somesului 550003 SIBIU
Tel.: +40 269 24 42 98 (Departamentul de Cercetare - Dezvoltare)
Fax: +40 269 25 00 08
Sesiunea anuală de comunicări ştiinţifice în matematică, Ediţia a XIV-a - Departamentul de Matematică şi informatică, Facultatea de Ştiinţe a Universităţii
Lucian Blaga din Sibiu
În data de 3 mai 2014, va avea loc Sesiunea anuală de comunicări ştiinţifice în matematică, Ediţia a XIV-a, organizată sub egida Departamentului de Matematică şi
informatică, din cadrul Facultăţii de Ştiinţe, a Universităţii Lucian Blaga din Sibiu.
Sesiunea este organizată pe două secţiuni: secţiunea pentru studenţi şi secţiunea pentru elevi.
Invităm studenţii şi elevi interesaţi să participe cu lucrări de matematici fundamentale sau aplicate, să se înscrie, în perioada 1 aprilie - 30 aprilie 2014.
Înscrierea se face prin e-mail, la adresa email@example.com, prin comunicarea următoarelor date:
1. Numele şi prenumele autorilor lucrării.
2. Pentru autorii studenţi: specializarea, facultatea, universitatea din România la care sunt înscrişi.
3. Pentru elevi: specializarea, liceul, oraşul, unde autorii sunt înscrişi.
4. Numele, prenumele, gradul didactic al profesorului îndrumător ştiinţific al lucrării.
5. Titlul lucrării.
6. Un scurt rezumat al lucrării.
University-Industry Interaction Conference - 28th-29th May 2013, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
With an unprecedented response to the call for abstracts, get set to join over 200 academics, technology transfer
professionals, industry representatives, entrepreneurs and policy makers and engage in a rich dialogue over two days
at the 2013 University-Industry Interaction Conference in Amsterdam. At the conference, you will learn about the
latest research results and good practice case studies through presentations from leading experts on
University-Industry Interaction, and discuss the future for university-industry interaction.
Some highlights of the conference include:
Keynote speakers are representing major organizations involved in University-Industry Interaction, including:
· Prof. Henry Etzkowitz, President of the Triple Helix Association
· Dr. David Docherty, Chief Executive of the British Council For Industry and Higher Education
· Lucia Recalde Langarica, European Commission, Head of Unit - European Institute of Innovation & Technology
· Philippe Vanrie, CEO of the European Business & Innovation Centre Network
· Dr. Laurent Mieville, Author of "From Science to Business", Past President of ASTP
More than a dozen partner organisations are contributing to the conference through their participation in discussion
panels, workshop organisation or hosting a track session, including:
· OECD (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development)
· Dutch National Patent Office
· ESMU (European Centre for Strategic Management of Universities)
· ISPIM (International Society for Professional Innovation Management)
· AURIL (Association for University Research and Industry Links)
The conference location, Amsterdam is one of the most iconic cities in the world, and with easy flight and rail
connections as well as world-class hotels and attractions, it guarantees the conference attendee an unforgettable
Registration - don’t miss out!
Due to the high level of interest and a limited number of registrations we recommend early registration. An
early-bird registration deadline exists and last till the 25th of March. We recommend all interested parties to
register ASAP and also book their hotel soon as Amsterdam is a busy location at the end of May. Please register
Keep an eye on http://www.university-industry.com
for the latest news on speakers, conference partners and discussion panels. We are looking forward to welcoming you
in Amsterdam – the world-famous canal and culture city.
3rd Annual International Conference on Global Advancement of Universities and Colleges (GAUC), Galati, May 29 – June 2, 2013
We have the pleasure to announce to you that Danubius University of Galati, Romania, in collaboration with Arcadia
University, USA, organizes the 3rd Annual International Conference on Global Advancement of Universities and Colleges
(GAUC). The Conference will be held in Galati, Romania, from May 29 – June 2, 2013.
We are writing to you on behalf of the 2013 GAUC Conference Organizing Committee for the purpose of inviting you to
participate in the upcoming 3rd Annual International Conference on Global Advancement of Universities and Colleges
(GAUC). We hope you will be able to join us and to spread the word among your colleagues and other professional
In the past two to three decades, there was a leading force (of interest) at work in higher education worldwide – i.e.
the globalization of higher education. There are many countries new to the private higher education phenomenon, there
are many providers new to the business of higher education, and all countries are new to the issue of globalization
in higher education. This situation provides a tremendous opportunity for global discourse on issues of higher
education sector for scholars, managers, and leaders of higher education as well as for government officials whose
interest is to ensure excellence in higher education for all their citizens.
The purpose of the Annual International Conference on Global Advancement of Universities and Colleges (GAUC) is to
provide a forum for exchange of ideas, research outcomes, business case and technical achievements.
The 2013 GAUC Conference advances for discussion the following main themes:
* Internationalization of Quality Assurance, Accreditation and Management of Higher Education
* Entrepreneurial Higher Education
* Higher Education Globalization
* Quality Assurance and Accreditation in a Globalized Society (Pros and Cons of American Higher Education Approach)
Details about the content of the conference, the facilitators, the financial conditions, and the deadlines for
registration can be found on the 2013 GAUC website.
The full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and, depending on the topics, the best articles will be
published in one of the following Danubius Journals:
-EuroEconomica (Print ISSN: 1582-8859; Online ISSN: 2065-3883), recognized by CNCSIS B+ Category, included in the
following international databases (BDI): DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), Index Copernicus, Ebsco, REPEC,
IDEAS, ICAAP, EconPapers, Intute, Proquest.
-Acta Universitatis Danubius.Communicatio (Print ISSN: 1844-7562; Online ISSN: 2069 – 0398) included in the following
international databases (BDI): DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), Index Copernicus, Ebsco, Cabell’s Directories
-Acta Universitatis Danubius.Relationes Internationales (Print ISSN: 2065-0272) included in the following international
databases (BDI): DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), Index Copernicus, Ebsco.
Please submit your papers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preliminary paper (Abstract) submission: March 1, 2013
Notification of acceptance: March 29, 2013
Final paper Submission for the proceedings: April 15, 2013
Registration: April 15, 2013
Universitatea din Miskolc (Ungaria) organizează în perioada 18-20.03.2010 conferinţa microCAD 2010 International Scientific Conference.
Puteţi descărca invitaţia şi primul anunţ.
Universitatea "Petre Andrei" din Iasi organizeaza a XVIII-a Sesiune Stiintifica Internationala intitulata
"Constructia europeana a Romaniei: noi proiecte si provocari" in perioada 29-31 mai. Informatii suplimentare puteti obtine la adresa:
3rd April EURODOC 2008 Fribourg-CH
EURODOC Annual Conference in Fribourg , Switzerland . Excellence in Research: The Young Researchers’ Perspective
What are the preconditions to creating a research environment, which promotes the talent and commitment of young researchers?
Young Researchers from all over Europe will discuss this crucial question with stakeholders from the European and the Swiss Research Area at the
upcoming EURODOC 2008 Annual Conference, on the 3rd of April at the University of Fribourg in Switzerland . We would be delighted, if you
It is a great pleasure, that the conference will be opened by the new Swiss State Secretary for Research and Education, Mauro Dell’Ambrogio.
Other highlights include contributions from Daniel Höchli, Director of the Swiss Science Foundation, and workshops on research conditions such as the
value of the implementation of the Charter & Code for Researchers.
This annual conference is organized on behalf of EURODOC and its Swiss member Actionuni, by the Young Researchers’ Association of the University
of Fribourg CSWM .
The University of Fribourg , the Rectors’ Conference of the Swiss Universities CRUS, the State Secretariat for Research and Education, and
Novartis are supporting the Conference.
Please visit the website for full programme details and for registration:
For more information on the implementation of the Charter & Code in Switzerland visit the website:
ISIMD'08 - SYMPOSIUM POSTPONED
Following the requests from many of the academics and artists who received our announcement too late to arrange their schedule, we have
decided to shift the symposium program to OCTOBER 15-16-17, 2008.
The DEADLINE for submissions is extended to AUGUST 1, 2008 according to the new timeline.
Please visit our website at http://newmedia.yeditepe.edu.tr
for details of the new 2008 program and online proceedings of earlier meetings.
ISIMD is an annual meeting platform to discuss the ongoing advances in the field of interactive media design, new technology and
techniques in the industry and their impacts on culture and the arts. Official language of the symposium is English, thus all submission
should be made accordingly.
Conferinta ETC - Bacău, România
Universitatea George Bacovia organizeaza o noua Conferinta Internationala si Interacademica. Speram sa va numarati printre
participantii la prima Conferinta ETC (Economie, Transdisciplinaritate, Cunoastere) cu tema "Economiile (Post)epistemice si managementul
cunoasterii. Transdisciplinaritatea ca noua forma de cunoastere". Informatii suplimentare veti obtine din
9th Symposium NEUREL-2008
Organized by IEEE Serbia and Montenegro (SCG) CAS-SP Chair, IEEE SCG CI Chair, and IEEE SCG Section, in cooperation with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade,
CAS-SP Section and AI Section of the ETRAN Society, and Telecommunications Society, Supported by Serbian Ministry of Science and Environment Protection,
Technically co-sponsored by IEEE CAS Society, IEEE CI Society, and IEEE Region 8
The NEUREL Symposia, started in 1990, are biannual scientific meetings covering all aspects of the artificial neural networks and fuzzy systems, from their theoretical foundations
to applications. Main topics (but not strongly limited to) are: 1. Theory and models
1.1 Learning methods
1.2 Cognitive modeling
1.3 Mathematics of neural systems
1.4 Approximation theory
1.5 Computational neuroscience
1.6 Bayesian models
1.7 Fuzzy systems
1.8 Bio-inspired systems
1.9. Complex systems and chaos
1.10 Fractals and multifractals 2. Realizations
2.1 Feedforward networks
2.2 Recurrent neural networks
2.3 Self-organizing networks
2.4 Cellular neural networks
2.5 Associative memories
2.6 Hybrid architectures
2.7 Fuzzy neural networks
2.8 Opto-electronic neural networks
2.9 Cognitive systems
2.10 Brain-computer interfaces 3. Applications
3.1 Signal and image processing
3.2 Robotics and control systems
3.3 Intelligent multimedia
3.4 Data mining
3.6 Feature extraction and retrieval
3.7 Classification and clustering
3.9 Time series forecasting
3.10 Power systems
SUBMISSION: Prospective authors are invited to submit camera-ready papers in electronic form (PDF or MS Word format) describing original research and development work
related to the symposium’s topics. Papers should be prepared in ISO A4 format (210mm´297mm, or 8.5"´11"), in two-columns with 5mm (0.2") space between columns
and with 2.0cm (0.8") margins in all four sides. Text to be typed in Times New Roman or similar font style, 10 points or larger, according to the
IEEE style). Four pages are encouraged. The paper should be written in
English and should not exceed six pages, including figures, tables, and references. The title and name(s), affiliation(s), and e-mail address(es) of the author(s) should be centered
at the top of the first page, starting 10mm below the top margin. The paper should include a short one-paragraph abstract briefly describing the subject and contribution and the list
of up to five keywords. References should appear in a separate section at the end of the paper, with items referred to by numerals in square brackets.
The accompanying pre-registration form should include:
· Title of the paper including author's name(s)
· Technical area (topics 1–3 and subtopics 1.1–3.10)
· Corresponding author’s name, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone/fax numbers
· Preferred mode of presentation (oral or poster).
Online submission is preferable to submission page but papers could be sent also via e-mail to
mail-1 and mail-2.
NEUREL-2008 Conference Secretariat:
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 73, PO Box 35-54
11120 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: (++381-11) 3248-464; 3370-143; 3370-074 Fax: (++381-11) 3248-681
Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings of the NEUREL-2008, both in hard copy and in CD-ROM, under the IEEE Conference Publication Program.
THE FIFTH INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC - PRACTICAL CONFERENCE "RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND APPLICATION OF HIGH TECHNOLOGIES IN INDUSTRY"
will be held in 28-30 April, 2008 in St. Petersburg, Russia by the Institute of Atmospheric Optics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), the
Administrative Department of President of Russia "Enterprise for Deliveries of Products", St. Petersburg University for Water Communications, the Tomsk Polytechnical University, I.P. Pavlov
Institute of Physiology of the RAS, D.F. Ustinov Baltic State Technical University "Voenmekh", the Academy of Strategic Researches, Information and High Technologies,
"Thin Technologies ltd", the National Congress of Young People, the St.-Petersburg Commercial and Industrial House, and other institutes, universities and the organizations.
At the plenary and section sessions of the Conference the following topics will be considered:
1. The role of federal and regional authorities, state and private industrial sectors, mass media in the development of the education, basic and applied researches
(hereinafter, BAR) and high technologies (hereinafter, HT) in Russia, USA, CIS and EU countries and other developed countries. The comparative analysis, search of optimal mechanisms of
interaction and management.
2. The state of the art and prospects of application of HÒ results of basic and applied researches in various fields of science, education and
industry (in particular, in military fields). Russia, the countries of CIS and EU, USA, China, India and other countries of the world:
2.1. Information and computer technologies (ICT), computer modelling, robotics, radio electronics, scientific instrument making, telecommunication systems, applied mathematics,
direct and return problems, programming, cryptography and information protection databases;
2.2. Theoretical and applied physics, radiophysics, chemistry, physical chemistry, gas dynamics and hydrodynamics;
2.3. Physics and technology of electric discharges, optical, laser, plasma, film and nanotechnologies, electronics, including the high capacities, nondestructive control;
2.4. Atomic and nuclear technologies, aircraft, rocket design and astronautics;
2.5. Powder metallurgy, materials technology, composition materials and strengthening technologies;
2.6. Biotechnology, medicine, genetics, cytology, agriculture;
2.7. Global and regional climatology and ecology. Research of processes, diagnostics, the analysis of development processes, development of methods of climate and ecology control;
2.8. Extraction, processing and transportation of raw material, energetics, welding, construction, metallurgy, chemical and heavy industry, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding,
transport, consumer production;
2.9. Standardization and automation of control systems of business, science, industry, regions and the state. The theory of steady development, computer simulation;
2.10. The international standardization of education, BAR, HT, and HT production. Problems, the analysis, forecasts;
3. Problems and ways of solution of economic efficiency and competitiveness in the world education market, BAR and HT in Russia and the CIS countries. Experience of
the Eurounion, USA, China, India and other countries. A policy and economy of education, BAR, HT and HT in industries. Analytics, the comparative analysis.
4. The education, basic and applied researches, high technologies and highly technological industry, as factors of state security, independence
of the state, quality of life of citizens and protection of human rights.
5. BAR and HÒ, creation of HÒ business - incubators, technoparks, ICÒ -parks and "silicone" regions - as a basis of development of industry, including an export component,
the performance of the state and defence orders. Practice, legislative base, the analysis and forecast.
6. Financial-politological, legislative - legal, social and international aspects of the development of higher secondary technical education, BAR,
HÒ and HÒ industry. Computer simulation.
7. Intensification of works in the field of BAR, HÒ, development HÒ industry and preparation of highly skilled experts, as a basis for the
solution of the problem of doubling of gross national product. Problems of youth in science and HÒ industry.
8. Basic and applied researches, high technologies and the highly technological industry of double purpose of 21st century. Computer simulation.
9. Historiography, dialectics and political science of the development of education, basic and applied researches, high technologies and the highly developed industry.
Such an expanded approach to the subjects of the Conference and the complex scientific analysis, as the experience of the first Conference has
shown, make it possible to evaluate the state of the art, to develop and realize the optimal solutions and way of the development of education,
BAR, HÒ and the highly developed industry. It is also confirmed by the long-term work of the best Russian and foreign Universities, Institutes,
Academies of Sciences and the largest corporations of the world.
At the Conference the Trade Exhibition of Achievements in Education, Basic and Applied Researches and High Technologies in the Industry will be
organized with participation of potential customers and investors, in particular, from foreign countries with an opportunity of concluding the
contracts. We invite you and your colleagues to participate in the Trade Exhibition and to present materials about your achievements on the
subjects of the Conference. The advertising information can be published in the Conference Proceedings and on the conference site: htfi.ru.
We propose you and scientific workers of your University, Institute, Institution to take an active part in the Conference and in the work of
Organizing Committee. The deadline for sending applications to participate in the Conference is 01.04.08. Your application should contain the following information:
1. First name and last name of authors;
2. Title and length of paper abstracts;
3. Affiliation (if materials are presented by the institution);
4. First name and last name of a speaker;
5. Mailing address, fax and e-mail.
The number of papers is not limited.
The official language of the Conference is Russian, synchronous translation into English will be provided for foreign participants.
Authors, who cannot attend the Conference, are also invited to submit their papers for publication in the Conference Proceedings. The papers
submitted should be no longer than two À4 pages or five pages for plenary reports. The deadline for submitting papers is the end of 05.04.08. The
Conference Proceedings will be published prior to the beginning of its work.
More detailed information on conditions of participation in the International Conference will be sent after reception of the application.
For more intense information exchange, please inform your colleagues and potential participants of the Trade Exhibition about this Conference. Your
help will be deeply appreciated.
Please send your Application and proposals on the Conference subjects to the following addresses:
In Tomsk: 634055, Tomsk, Russia, Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, 1 Akademichesky Ave.
Phone in Tomsk: +7(3822)492-738.
In St. Petersburg: North-West Representative Office of IAO SB RAS
Phone in St.Petersburg: +7(906)22-99-647 - for English and German
Post address: P/O box 01, St. Petersburg, 195298 Russia.
Co-Chair and Chief Executive of the Conference Organizing Committee
vice-director of IAO SB RAS Kudinov A.P.
Seminarul international "Instrumente pentru asistarea traducerii"
Locurile sunt limitate. Studentii care doresc sa se inscrie la aceasta manifestare care le va oferi o noua imagine a traducerii trebuie sa acceseze: pagina web
Uniunea Latina ar putea acorda, de la caz la caz, un sprijin financiar studentilor din provincie care ar dori sa participe la acest seminar.
Persoana de contact:
Unió Llatina / Unión Latina / Union latine / Unione Latina / União Latina / Uniunea Latina
131, rue du Bac - F-75007 Paris
T: (33 1) 45 49 60 62 F: (33 1) 45 49 67 39
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Info terminologie/a : www.terminometro.info
Pe durata lunii mai 2007, universitatea noastră colaborează cu Academia Română, filiala Timişoara, în organizarea şi desfăşurarea ZILELOR ACADEMICE TIMIŞENE".
Facultăţile din compunerea Universităţii "Tibiscus" participă în anul 2007 la "Zilele Academice Timişene" după următorul program:
1. CEREMONIA DE DESCHIDERE A ZILELOR ACADEMICE la Universitatea "Tibiscus" - joi, 17 mai 2007, ora 17:00, Galeria Acces, str. Daliei nr. 1/A
2. PRESA ÎNTRE TRADIŢIE ŞI TRANZIŢIE (Facultatea de Jurnalistică) - vineri 18 mai 2007, ora 10:00, sediul facultăţii, str. L. Catargiu nr. 4-6, sala 408
3. MULTILINGVISM ŞI INTERCULTRALITATE (Facultatea de Limbi Moderne Aplicate) - vineri 18 mai 2007, ora 15:00, sediul facultăţii, str. L. Catargiu nr. 4-6, sala 401
4. O SOCIETATE A CUNOAŞTERII ÎN SPAŢIUL EUROPEI UNITE (Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice) - vineri 25 mai şi sâmbătă 26 mai 2007, ora 10:00, sediul facultăţii, str. Daliei nr. 1/A, sala 515
5. ACTUALITĂŢI ŞI PERSPECTIVE ÎN HARD ŞI SOFT (Facultatea de Calculatoare şi Informatică Aplicată) - vineri 25 mai şi sâmbătă 26 mai 2007, ora 10:00, sediul facultăţii, str. L. Catargiu nr. 4-6, sala 201
6. PSIHOLOGIE APLICATĂ ŞI INTERCULTURALITATE ÎN SPAŢIUL EUROPEI UNITE (Facultatea de Psihologie) - marţi 29 mai şi miercuri 30 mai 2007, ora 10:00, sediul facultăţii, str. Daliei nr. 1/A, sala 413-414-415
7. ETICĂ ÎN SOCIETATEA MEDIATICĂ (Facultatea de Drept şi Administraţie Publică) - vineri 1 iunie 2007, ora 10:00, Centrul de Etici aplicate, Galeria Acces, str. Daliei nr. 1/A